Jarrah is a highly-prized timber in its native Australia. It is renowned for its beautiful colour, hardness and durability. We produce jarrah flooring, decking and furniture in our own fully-owned and operated factory near Shanghai.
Our Jarrah is sourced from sustainably managed Western Australian forests.
Jarrah at a glance
- Suitable for use in flooring, furniture, outdoor and structural applications
- Hard, but relatively easy to work
- Very strong and durable
- Stable in service
- Sustainably and legally harvested
- No chemical treatment – very safe
- Rich natural colours ranging from pink to dark burgundy
Our quality is second to none and our prices are highly competitive. We welcome enquiries from wholesalers and retailers wishing to source Jarrah products direct from the factory. We know the hassle of getting around in China, so get in touch and allow us to pick you up at Pudong.